At this moment live for no one but yourself
...Height:5ft7.7inch...Current Weight:133lbs...Goal Weight:110lbs...Goal Date: July2013
Here’s my latest recipe for Paleo Banana Almond Muffins! No flour!
- 1 cup almond flour (I used trader joes brand)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter (I didn’t have any so I used unsalted natural peanut butter which btw is not paleo)
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice (you could also uses cinnamon)
- 1 pinch sea salt
DIRECTIONS: Bake at 350F for 10-12 min!
More info on my blog here: http://www.blogilates.com/recipe-index/paleo-almond-muffin-recipe
Share, pin, reblog, and of course - get BAKING!!! Now! So gooooood!
they seem so simple to make! I gotta try them out! :D
A donut that’s a camera? Japan, we love you.
A LomoAmigo who usually shoots with a Diana, Charlie Wagers reveals photos from his first attempt with the Sprocket Rocket! See the panoramic goodness by reading more.
I just made the tastiest healthiest mini meal… BROCCOLI FRITTERS.
Here’s how ya do it.
- 3 cups chopped broccoli (1/4 inch cubes, steamed till tender)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup flour (I used bread crumbs as a substitute)
- 1/3 cup parmasean cheese
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare, combine, and lightly mash ingredients. (except the oil)
- Oil pan and put on moderate heat. (Flick with water to see if it’s ready… It’ll sizzle)
- Plop mixture into 3” rounds, lightly flatten with spatula
- Cook for 1-2 mins per side